What are the major advantages of waxing?
1. You get immediate results.
2. Hair can be removed from large areas very quickly.
3. The cost is relatively low and client satisfaction is high!
4. Discomfort resulting from the procedure is fairly minor.
5. You are free from unwanted hair for a long period of time - and regular visits actually can reduce re-growth!
6. Re-growth is fine and soft, unlike the pricklier re-growth experienced from shaving.
What kind of skin reaction can be expected from waxing?
Most clients experience a slight skin reaction when a waxing treatment is performed. It is very common to have a slight reddening of the skin. Also, when doing underarms or bikini lines, you may even have occasional blood spots.
These reactions are perfectly normal and will pass in a few hours. Simply applying an after-care lotion will speed up the recovery time and lessen the discomfort, if it exists.
My name is Marisa and I am the founder of j Michaels Salon. I write to help all women and men who want to know more about good hair care and styling.